Below is Kennedy's work experience within the industry.
Georgia State University
Major: Film and Media
The Crew League LLC, 12100 Wilshire Blvd Ste 260, Los Angeles, CA, 90025 / August 5,2022 – August 8, 2022
· Worked closely with the AD’s
· Set up the court for Crew League
· Set up dressing rooms for the Teams
· Organized lunch for Crew and Players
Stellar Awards, Central City Productions, 212 East Ohio, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60611 / July 14, 2022 – July 16, 2022
· Organized plaques and trophies
· Created a system for it could be easier for PA’s to hand out trophies.
· Gave Talent their respected plaque and or trophies
· Helped with wrap out
Secret Chef, Journeymen Productions, 4 Star Point, Suite 201, Standford, CT 06902 / June 10, 2022 – July 03, 2022
· Picked up Talent from the airport
· Drove them from their hotel to set during the duration of shooting.
· Guided Talent on set and prepared them for their ques
· Ran errands for production and Talent
· Aided in surveilling Talent on black out days
· Aided in wrap out
Enklu, F56 Studios, Atlanta GA / May 28, 2022
· Created the color scheme for the commercial
· Created three different sets
· Created blueprints of what the sets will look like
· Located props for production and stayed within budget
· Handled hair, makeup, and wardrobe for the model of the commercial
The Night Cap, Kingdom Reign Ent, Beverly Hills CA / May 9, 2022 – May 25, 2022
· Made runs for Production
· Created note cards for the host, Carlos King
· Oversaw walkies and surveillances
· Set up stage and production offices
· Located props for production
· Guided talent to dressing rooms and off set
· Helped wrap out the Night Cap
The Cube, In Touch Ministries, DeKalb County, Atlanta, GA
Feb 3, 2022 - Present
· Game tester for the show
· Tested games for the game show The Cube.
· Located items for the show such as audience chairs, recycling bins, catering for audience, and water dispensers.
· Handled paperwork such as logging receipts and handling Covid release forms.
· Cleaned set when needed
· Delivered lunch to director and producers.
Cookout Entertainment LLC, 511 58th St ,Brooklyn, NY/ June 1, 2021 -Sept 02, 2021
· Created pitch decks.
· Organized events and guest lists.
· Handled the social media of the shows.
· In charge of swag bags for talent.
F56 Studios, Atlanta, GA/ Sept 13, 2020 - Sept 21, 2020
· Created logos and graphics for a small Atlanta clothing brand, “Fly South”
· Created presentation for “Fly South” launch
F56 Studios, Atlanta, GA/ Sept 2020 – 2020
· Aided in creating a treatment for photoshoots and videos
· Searched for props
· Built a set for a small clothing brand in Atlanta
· Styled models for the photoshoots
· Worked along side with budget and wardrobe
Space Grey Studios , Atlanta, GA / Jan 2019 – July 2020
· Production assistant and camera assistant
· Aided in the production process by helped to find film locations
· Became a valued assistant in prepping for optimum sound and visual quality, placing mics and setting up lighting
· Aided in casting for artists in Atlanta, GA (i.e. Six Figure, Pee Wee Longway, Quando Rando, 615 Exclusive, Baby Joe and Lil Trevo)
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT / CAMERA ASSISTANT
J- Squared Productions, Atlanta, GA / Jan 2019 – July 2020
· Responded to requests from anyone involved in a production
· Broke down and built up cameras
· Aided the 2nd AC
· Ran errands
· Aided in lighting
· Assisted with prepping sets
· Shot videos for multiple artists in the Atlanta area
PERSONAL PROJECTS: DIRECTOR/ WRITER
Euphoric Productions, Atlanta, GA / Dec 2019 – May 2020
· Directed two videos
· Wrote AV scripts for two experimental videos
· Scouted locations
· Created the set for one of the videos
· Was the makeup artist for the models
· Aided in camera work
· Edited videos
Wild n' Out/ Tyler Perry Studios, Atlanta, GA / Dec 2019 – Dec 2019
· Assisted the PA Coordinator
· Cleaned the set and helped prepare it for the next show
· Assisted the Talent on set by preparing their dressing rooms, guided them to different locations, prepared their food and drinks, along with creating their gift baskets
· Aided in escorting the Audience
· Ran errands for Director by carrying items, locating different props on set, giving call times to artist, and organizing stations
Savannah Arts Academy, Savannah, GA / Aug 2014 – May 2018
· Built and painted sets for all school productions
· Worked the lighting
· Synced the music with the lights for productions
Savannah Arts Academy